I've tested this patch on FreeBSD and adjusted the length of the pw variable 200->130. This also requires an adjustment to the dbmail_users.passwd column to accept the longer hash result. All seems well and working. Tested both pop3 and imapd

Paul,
I've commited this to my ready branch and updated the create_tables and 2_3_4 to 2_3_5 files for postgres and mysql.

-Jon

Daniel Bakken wrote:
Is it possible that my patch for libmhash support for SQL auth will be
added to dbmail source? I submitted a feature request with patch in
August and it's still marked "New". My patch adds support for the SHA
versions, TIGER, and WHIRLPOOL.

http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=719

It's a pretty minor change since mhash is already part of dbmail 3.x.
Can I do something to speed up the process?

Daniel Bakken

believed to be clean.