Hi,

I've noticed an issue with subjects, whenever an email was forwarded several times. If a subject has more than one "[fwd:" token, then dbmail saves a single "]" character
in dbmail_subjectfield, instead of the subject.

Example:
Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: Test]] -> will be saved as "]"
Re: [Fwd: Test] -> saved as "Test"

In think the problem is in _strip_blob_prefix() in misc.c. But at the moment I understand the code not completely. I thought dm_base_subject() removes the unwanted
tokens?

If I comment _strip_blob_prefix() out, the subject will be saved correctly, but I
do not know whether I break something else.

Axel