I have been using trunk as is since you applied my last patch. I haven't
been able to catch the 100% load issue since then, but I have also been
restarting every 2 hours via cron just in case it happens when I'm out
and about. So far its working good with no issues on T-Bird.

-Jon

Paul J Stevens wrote:
> Uwe Kiewel wrote:
>
>> I'm pretty sure it is working correctly (for me).
>>

> Glad to hear it. The one invasive change that needs real-world testing -
> which I can't do myself currently - is single-instance headerstorage. If
> that works correctly (or at least: no regressions) 2.3.6 is pretty much
> in the box. There are still some things I think need more work:
>
> - loops: sometimes imapd (and the other daemons most likely as well)
> gets into a 100% cpu load. This doesn't block connections: things keep
> working fine. But it's a waste of cpu to say the least. Jon has been
> looking into this one as well.
> - large messages: in 2.3.5 downloading (and uploading) large blocks of
> data is broken. There is a fix in my master tree that needs more
> testing. Is this still a problem? The unit-tests in my development
> setups are in working shape. Is this still a problem?
>
> But those are just _my_ remaining issues.
>

>> I do *not" want to disable idle. It was just a question of understanding.
>>

> Well, do you now? :-)

believed to be clean.