When you import a message with the script, is there a header being
inserted that matches your existing UIDL's? If you UIDL is being put in
the message headers, then we should be able to grab that out of the
header and update uidl all in sql. If that is the case, send me some
sample header lines with your UIDL in them, and I'll figure out a way to
update those uidl's with the correct data from the message.

-Jon

NE7 wrote:

>> perhaps just mod the mbox2dbmail script a little.
>> get it to connect to the database as well and then do the update at that
>> point in time.
>>

>> BTW I made a wrapper for mbox2dbmail such that its moderatly easy to get
>> it to process a bunch of users simultaniously
>> Its somewhere in the archives.
>>

> I reviewed mbox2dbmail, the point is, it actually uses dbmail-deliver
> program,
> so the message is actually delivered via "normal" LDA (local-delivery-agent)
> way.
> Probably the option to dbmail-deliver to pass to dbmail a
> fixed UIDL value for currently processed message,
> would be solution too. The best solution would be previous-pop3server
> independent, I mean that implementing internal support for tens of
> "other pop3" UIDL algorithms will be rather short-way and
>  perspectiveless solution. But a way to update or force an UIDL for migrated
> message, according to previous UIDL, whatever it was, would be ideal.

believed to be clean.