Jesse Norell wrote:
> That's exactly what dbmail_pbsp does already, just in a separate table.
> Maybe you just need to enable pbsp in your config file?  (I don't
> remember that support being removed, but it's possible.  It's still in
> the sql schema though.)

The pbsp is only used with the pop3 daemon. Also, there is no attachment
of user to ip in that table. Just the timestamp and IP is stored so that
the smtp can determine that the sending IP did authenticate recently.

A better approach to this would probably be a security log table.
user_idnr, service, login_time, logout_time, session_id, session_status,
ip_address, tcp_port.
This essentially would require a new table, and some db_update calls in
the right places.

Cleaning of this table would be manual -or manually(cron) via dbmail-util.

-Jon

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner