Jonathan Feally wrote:
> Jorge Bastos wrote:
>> "166319344" bytes RX, well not possible!!
>>
> I assumed that the values would start at 0. I have set them to 0 at the
> clientbase_t creation so give that a shot.

Jon,

Not such a strange assumption, since you're using g_new0. Maybe the
unsignedness of the counters comes into play here.

The current patch still needs a bit of work.

- use clientbase_t as the basis
- use two new calls to register and update authlog, i.e.
   void ci_authlog_init(clientbase_t *self, const char *username, const
char *status);
   static void ci_authlog_close(clientbase_t *self);
- call the latter one only from ci_close (hence the static)

this will make it trivial to use this from /all/ deamons, not just imapd
and popd.

also, what's up with the clientsession_t session_cleanup callback?

  Paul Stevens                                      paul at nfg.nl
  NET FACILITIES GROUP                     GPG/PGP: 1024D/11F8CD31
  The Netherlands________________________________http://www.nfg.nl