> 1-So for now I'm going to see a way to get this info from postfix,
> whether grep the logs or something else.
> 2-the views are important, 'cause if the message was received by
> postfix and not by dbmail, something eat it!

After wake up this morning I was thinking, the view's won't work, 'cause if
I want to see an email from one month ago, and the user uses POP3, that
email won't exist anymore on the database.

Apart from the postfix log, for my case, email will only be eat by clamd is
it has virus.
That's why I think the best way is to make dbmail-lmtpd log this.

What do you say?