With INNODB you need to run optimize table dbmail_mimeparts to reclaim
space. Deleted rows do not get overwritten, just lost from the index.
Optimizing will copy all active rows to a new file and then swap them,
and delete the original table. So you need to have enough free space for
the data during the copy. I think there has also been some fixes in
dbmail-util since 2.3.2 to help cleanup rows.

-Jon