> Send me offlist a mysqldump -d of your database, and the version number
> of dbmail you are trying to run on it.

There's an useful info I think, this only happens after I clean up the DB.
The /etc/cron.daily/check_mail script has:
--
#!/bin/bash
/usr/local/sbin/dbmail-util -d -y

Check below:

lira:~# dbmail-util -b
Choosing dry-run mode. No changes will be made at this time.

Checking DBMAIL for rfcsize field...
Ok. Found [20] missing rfcsize values.

Checking DBMAIL for cached envelopes...
Ok. Found [20] missing envelope values.

Checking DBMAIL for cached header values...
Ok. Found [20] un-cached physmessages.

Maintenance done. Errors were found but not fixed.
Run again with the '-y' option to repair the errors.
lira:~# dbmail-util -by

Repairing DBMAIL for rfcsize field...
Ok. Found [0] missing rfcsize values.
Repairing DBMAIL for cached envelopes...
Ok. Found [0] missing envelope values.
Repairing DBMAIL for cached header values...
Ok. Found [0] un-cached physmessages.
Maintenance done. Errors were found and fixed.
We suggest running dbmail-util again to confirm that all errors were
repaired.
lira:~# dbmail-util -b
Choosing dry-run mode. No changes will be made at this time.

Checking DBMAIL for rfcsize field...
Ok. Found [20] missing rfcsize values.

Checking DBMAIL for cached envelopes...
Ok. Found [20] missing envelope values.

Checking DBMAIL for cached header values...
Ok. Found [20] un-cached physmessages.

Maintenance done. Errors were found but not fixed.
Run again with the '-y' option to repair the errors.
lira:~# /etc/cron.daily/check_mail

Setting DELETE status for deleted messages...
Ok. Messages set for deletion.
Re-calculating used quota for all users...
Ok. Used quota updated for all users.

Maintenance done. No errors found.

Deleting messages with DELETE status...
Ok. Messages deleted.

Maintenance done. No errors found.

Repairing DBMAIL messageblocks integrity...
Ok. Found [0] unconnected messageblks.

Repairing DBMAIL physmessage integrity...
Ok. Found [5489] unconnected physmessagesOk. Orphaned physmessages deleted.

Repairing DBMAIL mimeparts integrity...
Ok. Found [14758] unconnected mimepartsOk. Orphaned mimeparts deleted.

Repairing DBMAIL message integrity...
Ok. Found [0] unconnected messages.

Repairing DBMAIL mailbox integrity...
Ok. Found [0] unconnected mailboxes.

Maintenance done. No errors found.
lira:~# dbmail-util -b
Choosing dry-run mode. No changes will be made at this time.

Checking DBMAIL for rfcsize field...
Ok. Found [13] missing rfcsize values.

Checking DBMAIL for cached envelopes...
Ok. Found [13] missing envelope values.

Checking DBMAIL for cached header values...
Ok. Found [13] un-cached physmessages.