> I'm pretty sure that the dbmail-util -t already does that check. I have
> a patch I'm testing to help with db locking during that type of util
> run
> that also fixes those display errors.
>
> This should show any mailboxes where the owner no longer exists
> SELECT mailbox_idnr FROM dbmail_mailboxes WHERE owner_id NOT IN (SELECT
> user_idnr FROM dbmail_users);

Thanks Jon,
I asked this 'cause, I remember that before 2.3.6 (old style let's say),
when I delete a user, dbmail-util used to say something like "X unconnected
mailbox's".
As it wasn't saying that now I just wanna to confirm, but it's working OK
that part :)

PS: Did you check my last comments on the bug #791 ?

Jorge,