Michael Monnerie wrote:
> --sysconfdir=/etc/dbmail

I do not know if the man page compilation can use that setting to insert
the correct value. The man page will read:

-f configfile::
 Specify an alternate config file. The utilities are currently
 hardcoded to use /etc/dbmail.conf for their configs, and will
 halt if the config file cannot be found. Use the -f configfile
 option to specify your system's preferred config file location.
 Debian is patched to have /etc/dbmail/dbmail.conf as the default.

I think from this description, that any competent sys admin should be
able to find the config in the regular location, even if its on a debian
box.

-Jon

--
Scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner