Part of fixing this bug was to make sure that the session is properly
closed and deleted. I can't find what has been missed on session cleanup
when comparing a session that is in an idle loop vs. a session that did
a logout. If I left the session cleanup broken (doesn't do it) then I
never got a crash. I'll go back through the code with a fine tooth comb
to see what is changed when entering idle.

-Jon