Paul,

I need your help to debug IMAPD.

Ex:

On MSO 2007, a folder show's me more messages that the ones that belong to
the user. After the last real message it show's messages (most of them seems
parts of messages and not the complete message) from other users.

If I check mail using RoundCube, I don't see them.

But If I use SquirrelMail, I do see them in, almost the same way.

What I'd like to ask you is:

1-      Can you add an extra header like existed on the past, with the
X-DBMail-Mimepart=9999 ? it can be removed after the 1st stable version.

2-      I'm going to provide you a log when I enter this imap folder and see
these messages, from MSO/SquirrelMail/RoundCube, with this, I ask you to see
(I'll try to check also) what could be wrong on the imap while fetching the
messages on that inbox

Debug info will go on the next email in a few hours.

Jorge,