Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             22-Feb-11 18:53 CET
Last Modified:              22-Feb-11 18:53 CET
I've recently moved from a 32 bit platform and postgresql 8.1 to a 64 bit
platform and postgresql 8.4.  The version of dbmail remained the same
(2.2.10) during the transition.

Since the move, IMAP has begun returning bad EXISTS values during a folder
SELECT.  POP3 has no problems with the message count.  Fortunately the
system is mostly used as a backend for another so I was able to change that
layer to use POP3 but there is still some use for IMAP.

Below is an example.  It does not occur for every mailbox and sometimes
resolves itself.

ialg SELECT "INBOX"
* 28 EXISTS
* 29 RECENT

Any ideas?  I didn't come across anything in the changelog that would
help.

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change