The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=920
Reported By:                alan
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Issue ID:                   920
Category:                   installation scripts
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             26-Aug-11 18:52 CEST
Last Modified:              26-Aug-11 18:52 CEST
There are differences between create_tables.mysql and 2_2-3_0.mysql

Some id's are UNSIGNED, others are SIGNED.

Foreign key and indexes are named differently.

2_2-3_0.mysql
=============
Some id's (dbmail_acl) are UNSIGNED, others (dbmail_aliases.alias_idnr
dbmail_aliases.client_idnr dbmail_envelope) are SIGNED

ALTER TABLE dbmail_sievescripts ADD UNIQUE INDEX dbmail_sievescripts_1
(owner_idnr, name);

create_tables.mysql
UNIQUE KEY `owner_idnr_2` (`owner_idnr`,`name`),

As I haven't looked at our schema for some while, I would like to make
future updates easier by making it as consistent with the release default.
Thought I would ask which is the preferred script,

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change