Severity:                   crash
Date Submitted:             23-Mar-12 12:37 CET
Last Modified:              23-Mar-12 12:37 CET
For last 14 days the dbmail-imapd randomly hangs up and stopped to work. In
error and system logs I have nothing (file_logging_levels= 63). I can't
turn on logging on debug level, because this is a production server with
high mail load. Other applications works normally (dbmail-lmtpd,
dbmail-timsieved, mysql, apache, smb etc). Turned on TLS, and heavy used
function by users. The CPU usage by dbmail-imapd always 80-100% (server is
with 2 cores, CPU usage can be 200%). The dbmail-imapd app two times hangs
up at the times when no user logged in - at the night. In this time we make
backup some files, we have haevy hdd and memory usage. We try to solve
problem with more memory - at the moment I don't know result, because we
order new memory banks today. Can be this solve the problem? Can i see why
is the CPU usege to high? Can I see why hangs up the process at random
time?

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change