Severity:                   major
Date Submitted:             09-Jun-10 16:59 CEST
Last Modified:              26-May-12 21:23 CEST
After some hours after running dbmail-imapd (today's git version), its
resident memory size is about 200MB. Here's Valgrind log for dbmail-imapd
(running for about 5 minutes), maybe it'll be useful.

 (0003452) losinggeneration (reporter) - 26-May-12 21:23
 http://dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=848#c3452
I've uploaded a patch that frees clientbase_t->ssl since that doesn't
appear to ever happen. It also appears that perhaps you should run valgrind
with:
G_SLICE=always-malloc

This can either be exported, or otherwise put into the environment when
running valgrind (I personally just put it in front of the command.)

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change