A NOTE has been added to this issue.
http://dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=986
Reported By:                qliratu
Assigned To:
Project:                    DBMail
Issue ID:                   986
Category:                   Documentation
Reproducibility:            always
Severity:                   minor
Date Submitted:             21-Sep-12 21:21 CEST
Last Modified:              23-Sep-12 11:58 CEST
Hello, i followed the guide on the site to create a shared mailbox for my
mailserver. But in the end i end up with a situation where the user
__public__ saves his mail in INBOX instead of my created shared folder.
Is there any way of redirecting this?

 (0003490) qliratu (reporter) - 23-Sep-12 11:58
 http://dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=986#c3490
Oké, i have had another think about this issue and desided that i'm just
plain dumb..
I use sieve rules all the time to push mail into the right folder.. why
not use it for the user __public__ <--Insert clownface--> .

And offcourse this works, and solves my issue..

Can someone close this one?

Issue History
Date Modified    Username       Field                    Change