On Tue, 2002-08-13 at 02:05, Shane Kerr wrote:

> How interested are the dbmail folks in portability?  If you want, I can
> have a stab at autoconfiscating the distribution.  I've done it for a
> few projects in the past.
>
> --
> Shane
> Carpe Diem

The latest CVS has been autoconfiscated for a couple weeks now.  It
builds either postgres or mysql depending on the arguments to configure
allowing for non-standard locations of headers and libraries as well.
But that's about as far as I've gotten so far.  I haven't written any
replacement functions, etc for portability yet, basically because I
don't have much except for Linux and IRIX to test on.  So contribute
those patches to add replacement functions for OS's that need them and
whatever else is needed to build on your particular OS.

Ryan Butler
ADI Internet Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]