Try mounting the dbmail and non-dbmail servers via iMap. Then just
drag-and-drop them between each other.  Works for smaller numbers, but I've
had problems when the message count got above 1000 or so, as the buffer
length for the commands in dbmail seemed to be to small and was truncating
the message list.