  From: Luca
  To: dbmail@dbmail.org
  Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2002 11:54 AM
  Subject: novice problems

  Hi to all,

  I've tried to use dbmail but i've 2 problem :

  -- with fetchmail i store mail in db with correct pool date (i've lokked in
db), but when i download it with my outlook date is shifted at 04/01/2002
elsewhere 04/09/2002
  -- why when i download a message, in table message of dbmail database the row
of message is not deleted ? (my option in outlook is 'delete message on server
after download...')

  Thank's to all, bye