I don't know Jeff......

I updated my timezone several times with tzselect. I've exported TZ
envirolement variable. Resetting clock with date ad hwclock command....
Date is correct in database of dbmail and it's correct when i open the mail
(label date in mail).

When i look the mail in outlook express  in column "received" your mail have
date= "06/01/2002 22.56" the 6 of Gennary, but when i open the mail in label
date the value is "Friday,6 of September 2002 16:49", the correct date for
me.

this is the trace :