There was a patch posted to the list for an auto-responder, if this
isn't on the TODO list I belive it would be a good thing to think about
adding. please send me a copy off list, as I cannot seem to recover it
from the archives.

On my installation of dbmail I also made a modfication that may satisfy
the more than one username issue. I added a domain field and made it so
that the username is now the full E-mail address while this may not work
for all E-mail clients my customer's requirement was for the imap
interface for use with a modified version of Squirrel Mail, this works
perfectly. I may be able to clean up the code a bit and send it in,
otherwise I would ask that this change be thought about at least when
working on the more than one username issue.

Thanks,
Leif Jackson

--
Jones Jackson Consulting http://www.jjcons.com
Programmer && Linux Enthusiast [EMAIL PROTECTED]