From: "Kostas Georgakopoulos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dbmail@dbmail.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 21, 2002 1:47 PM
Subject: Re: Re: [Dbmail] dbmail-imapd mailboxes with characters other than
latin

I think that the problem is in the way dbmail-imapd understands input.I
telnet my mail server at port 143 and i tried to issue the command (after
login) :

command create <mailboxname>

where mailboxname was a mailbox with greek letters.Allthough i typed in
greek letters , imapd echoed them in us-ascii!! It is possible that imapd
only accepts us-ascii 7bit characters?And if yes can somenone tell me where
in the code can i change this?