Hello Abdulla,

D> Hi guys I need to know how do i create a [EMAIL PROTECTED] ,
D> [EMAIL PROTECTED] and ,[EMAIL PROTECTED] for all these addresses to
D> redirect mail to my own user account.

Just add records to the dbmail.aliases table, with the delivery field
set to where you want them to go. Assuming your mail box is "10", it
could be as simple as:

insert into dbmail.aliases (alias,deliver_to) values
('[EMAIL PROTECTED]',10), ('[EMAIL PROTECTED]',10);

Personally, I have a short PHP script that takes a domain as an
argument, and inserts that domain into postfix's transport table
(activating the domain as far as my system is concerned, because the
transport table is also the list of destinations for postfix), then
inserting a 'postmaster@' for the domain into dbmail.aliases so that
the domain is "legal".

--
Jeff Brenton
President,

Liberalism grants you the freedom to advocate any idea*.
 * Please see http://www.dididahdahdidit.com/except.php for a
   current list of exceptions