From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Philip Warner
Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2002 4:05 PM
To: dbmail@dbmail.org; dbmail@dbmail.org
Subject: Re: [Dbmail] Spam Assassin + postfix + dbmail

At 07:17 AM 5/11/2002 -0800, Michael Rose, Jr. wrote:

I m curious if anyone has found a solution to make Spam Assassin work
with dbmail.

Yes. Do you have a specific problem?

We use postfix for virtual resolution and delivery to dbmail, then each
user in dbmail points to a piped dbmail-smtp command.

We need SA at the end of the process so that different recipients can
have different SA settings. We actually have replaced many of the DBMAIL
tables with views on other tables so that management is easier, but that
is really irrelevant to what you need.

Fax: (+61) 03 5330 3172          |                 ___________ |
Http://www.rhyme.com.au <http://www.rhyme.com.au/>           |
PGP key available upon request,  |  /