Version 2.1.1 is now released for public consumption!

http://libsieve.sf.net/

The web site now also have a few sieve scripts posted. I would much
appreciate folks taking a look at this, and letting me know if it's going
to work out for them in DBMail. My first pass at integration will happen
after the 1.0 release, so that I can generate a stable patch / snapshot.

Also, if anyone out there has used Cyrus, then you know about timsieved
and the tools that are built to manage sieve scripts on the server. That's
pretty much going to be the same route I'd like to take, with a
dbmail-sieved managing port 2000 and speaking with the same protocol as
Cyrus' timsieved to accept logins and manage the scripts stored in the
database for that user. A score of software exists to handle this task.

Aaron