Well that's an outlook thing. Folders are imap stuff, the messages are just stored and retrieved without any intervention.

regards roel

Sam Przyswa heeft op woensdag, 4 dec 2002 om 11:50 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

Hans Kula ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) écrivait:

It is fixed...
Thx

I've made some tests with outlook and outlook express and it works fine.
Creation of folders with spezial chars in any language should now work
perfekt...

This bug appear only with Outlook 2000, we have found an other bug with Outlook Express, if you have a mail with accentued characters in the Subject: field as "éèà" this mail don't appear in Outlook Express, we don't know why ???

Sam.
--
Sam Przyswa - Chef de projet
Arial Concept - Intégrateur Internet