Hi,
Yes, this is the same thing I am seeing. There is an exit(1) above a section
where it says that whoever wrote the code didn't know why it would die
trying to close the connection which was still open after the signal
handler. It's in serverchild.c. I was thinking that that's what the segv
was. Additionally I have seen a note about a crash due to long command lines
(maybe long user names?!) I just reverted to rc4 for the pop3 server and it
works. I can still use 1.0 of the other apps (imapd and smtp)
Thanks,
Andy