Fra: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] På vegne
af Jesse Norell
Sendt: 21. december 2002 16:11
Til: dbmail@dbmail.org
Emne: RE: [Dbmail] From rc3 -> 1.0

Hello Kasper,

  You must have weDBmail installed, right?  "tpp" was a field we had
added for doing something we never got around to doing (actually
stripping message headers out to cache in another table, apply filters,
and other things that will probably not be needed once dbmail gets
a little further along in development).  Offhand I don't think we
even use it yet.  So delete it or leave it, it won't affect dmail
in either case.

Jesse