Hello Jan,

JP> Yes, that's it.. When I connect with Stunnel & DBMAIL, stunnel throw my IP
JP> and make connection with 127.0.0.1. But when I send mail, I connect to
JP> Postfix with my IP.

What client are you using?

I ask because some of them DO have work-arounds for this. Both Outlook
and The Bat!, for instance, can be set to "log into" the SMTP server
prior to sending mail. Not sure if this would bypass your stunnel,
though, since the log-in would occur via POP3 settings.

Try disabling stunnel on your end temporarily, to see if you can send
email JUST using pbsp authentication. If that works, it will solve the
problem of roaming customers, so long as they're willing to put up
with plain-text authentication.

After that, you can reenable stunnel, and try adding a rule that maps
to 127.0.0.1:25, which should allow stunnel to work for sending...

--
Jeff Brenton
President,

Liberalism grants you the freedom to advocate any idea*.
 * Please see http://www.dididahdahdidit.com/except.php for a
   current list of exceptions