Hi All!!!

I will explain my problem in detailed form because maybe the idea work's
great to other people's..

------
I'm very happy, this morning i found the problem with my dbmail + qmail,
it's a user and group for linux, i applied to my dbmail a distinct user
from my qmail, and with ".qmail" try to execute "dbmail-smtp", crash...
------

Well, my real problem..

I need backup every mail of users send to and from my system.

for this i create a mix with qmail + vpopmail + dbmail

whith qmail and vpopmail i control the "real users" and i patch my qmail
for deliver a copy for every mail in a count "backup", this receives then
a copy of all mail that it happens through my system.

In this count i put the ".qmail" with "| /.../dbmail-smtp -d
${RECIPIENT:10}, and this work's great, all mail is inserted in my
DBMAIL(MYSQL)

I have multiple domains in my system (domain.com, domain2.com).

I add to the dbmail 2 domains and 2 count's , backups ([EMAIL PROTECTED]
and [EMAIL PROTECTED]) and i have 2 alias for this count's
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <- @domain.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <- @domain2.com

THE PROBLEM:

All mail arrived in this count brings with himself a:

and for this, dbmail only append mails to first account
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]", and never to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"..

I need , before inject the mail in the "dbmail-smtp", remove the line
for dbmail see a original message and put it in the right backup/domain user

I try with "awk" in ".qmail"

| awk '!/Delivered/ { print $0 }'| /var/qmail/dbmail/dbmail-smtp -d
${RECIPIENT:10}

bu this not work, my level in "awk" is zero, and i suspect that the idea
is good but the execution is incorrect .