Is your sendmail in the right place and working? (/usr/bin/sendmail)

Best regards,

Eelco

On donderdag, maa 6, 2003, at 19:11 Europe/Amsterdam, Boyan Alexiev wrote:

Hi Eelco,

Thanks. I suppose you mean the signal 11 problem, so here are two
cases, both with level 5, but they have some debug lines commented
out. As it may sound very strange, the problem appears also on level 5
when I put a comment on line 276 in pipe.c
Also the test shows that the problem appears when I  set
TRACE_TO_SYSLOG to 0 :) Or if I put a comment on vsyslog.
There is just too much code there. Hope all this means anything to
you. I can get you any debug you want, I will set up dbmail 1.0
somewhere again if needed.

If you have any suggestion for the ReadConfig I will be glad if you
post it.

Best regards,
Bobby
[EMAIL PROTECTED]