Hi,

first, try the automake (./configure --with-mysql). If you still want to use the ./build.sh script, change the libraries when prompted to -lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt, e.g.

(..)
The libraries are currently set to [-lmysqlclient -lcrypto].
Enter new libraries (preceed each by -l) or press RETURN to keep this setting:
-lmysqlclient -lz -lcrypt

(as your system does not have the crypto library, you should use crypt instead. Probably mysql will need the zlibrary, so i've put -lz as well)

but probably the automake is the way to go :-)

good luck!

regards roel

Anderson Motta heeft op dinsdag, 13 mei 2003 om 10:58 (Europe/Amsterdam) het volgende geschreven:

Hi Guys ,

I 'm just newbe in DBmail , and I would appreciate someone helps for my issue .

I'm trying to set up the application following the Install files .
I have create the database and tables with the script .mysql . (I'm using the last version of mysql 4.012.
the I run the script ./build

So when I Run the " make clean install " I got the error:

/usr/bin/ld : caanot find -lcrypto
collect 2 : Id returned 1 exit status
make *** [SMTP] error 1

This seems some for me some libs are missed .Could the guys pls let me know what exactly lib is missed and where I can get this ?

Best  Regards

Anderson