Some bugs corrected. Better dialogs in account properties.

Hi. This is the last update of my dbmail.sh. I improve a little the
dialogs that appear when changing account attributes to help better
understanding of requiered input.

The rename account is finally working right now, because is alias aware.
When you rename a user account, it change the default alias, so it's not
longer necessary to change the alias manually.

DBMAil.sh is domain wise, but requieres to create a table in the dbmail
database to store the domains. You may have this table is you are using
Mysql to resolve transport maps.

Just edit the header of the file to set the path to your mysql command and
the dbmail database user and password.

Alejandro Marin