Hello,

> 1) IMAP : don't fork. With 6 process of dbmail i can serve 6 imap server.
> the 7'th user can't use imap server ????

What is the NCHILDREN setting under IMAPD section of your
dbmail.conf?

> 2) POP3 : Outlook express for mac os/x don't delete message from server,
> then when i recheck the mail i re-download all message from server, every
> times.... I've 40 user that now use imap or netscape pop3 client.

  It would seem the client must not be requesting the messages to
be deleted, or is not exiting cleanly (ie. no "quit" command).  Try
turning up debugging (level 4 or 5) and send the logs from a pop3
session in which this happens.

--
Jesse Norell
jesse (at) kci.net