Hey guys.

I installed dbmail a few months ago (version 1.1) and it has been working great.
I totally love it, no issues, no mucking around.

But im now wanting to update to version 1.2 to take advantage of some of the
bug fixes.
Im not totally sure the best/safest way to update. I obviously dont want more
than a few minutes downtime on my mail server, and i for sure dont want to
upset my current configuration.

It probably doesnt make a difference, but i currently have pop3 dbmail running
with postfix.

If anyone could give me a few pointers on updating to 1.2 safely, it would be
most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Daniel.

;)