Em Quarta 03 Dezembro 2003 20:27, Mark Mackay - Orcon escreveu:

> Is 2.0 going to have any type of header cache (something that's suited to
> the native-webmail clients everyone's no-doubt hacking away at?  We
> implemented some patches to 1.x and posted them to a list a while back
> which cached the:

I would apreciate a kind of mime reference table too (not necessarily separate
the mimes, just a reference table with mime boundaries and mime headers).
I don't like to scan all the message to decode the mime, since it was scanned
to enter at the system at the first place.

[]s, gandhi

--
Ricardo Andere de Mello
Quilombo Digital - Presidente