Hello Brian,

Why can't you have dbmail do both local and remote delivery? I'm doing
it all the time with a VERY early version... Postfix hands the message
over to dbmail, dbmail expands the alias, and delivers it to each
recipient. Any non-local addresses are handed over to Postfix to deal
with.

While I haven't looked at the code for this in a LONG time, I believe
dbmail recurses through each expanded address, and any that don't
result in a numeric mailbox are sent on their way back to internet.

I have several mail lists that have dozens or hundreds of addresses,
most non-local, so I know it works...