Dear List,

I figure it out what was happening - someone changed the $default_folder_prefix from "." to "/mail" - that little change made squirrel not find any folders. That puzzled me - because accessing diretly the IMAP server, the messages where there.

Thanks everyone.
Augusto Bott

Augusto Bott wrote:

Dear All,

This time I've attached an 1000 line log with TRACE_LEVEL=5.
The rest of the original mail follows:

I've been using dbmail for the last few weeks on a testing site.
Last week, we thought it was good enough for production use, so, we transfered all our e-mail accounts to bdmail.

But this monday morning came with a (not so good) surprise: my folders aren't listed anymore!
They *are*  on the database, but the imap server can't find it!

I'm using dbmail 1.2.5 with squirrelmail - no configuration has been changed on squirrel during this weekend and the query I used to verify the folder names is: select userid, mailbox_idnr , name, seen_flag, answered_flag, deleted_flag, flagged_flag, recent_flag, draft_flag, no_infer n, is_subscribed from users, mailboxes where owner_idnr = user_idnr AND userid='jonas'

any help would be appreciated!!

[[]]s
Augusto Bott

P.S.: the log is attached