Hi Fons

What i did is write scripts for webmin that is use in
the webmin/others/custum command section of webmin.

For me it was the only way i could administer dbmail
quickly via menus.

Its a good way because making menu in webmin/custum command
is easy and i have full control and i use dbmail-adduser
and dbmail-maintenance and mysql queries from the scripts.

But it may not be the best way if whe want to distribute
dbmail administrations to all with webmin.

The best way for the dbmail community would be to have webmin
module just like all others modules of webmin(postfix,mysql...etc).
I think webmin modules are writen in perl
and im not a expert in writing webmin modules.

I could make them but that could take time
and maby time i dont have.

One problem i have for giving my menu and script right now is that
they are not made for mast distribution my menu are
in french (thats not a big problem) my scripts would have
to be adapted to be more portable (that also is not a big problem).

I have James that is interrested in my menu and scripts.

Im in contact with him and i will give him my menu and scripts (as is)
as sone as he replies.

That will be done via my ftp server.

I dont expect my menu and scripts to work for him because
like i say they have to be more portable.

I think James should take a look at them and use them
as a template to make is menus and scripts.

And if James give me some feedback.
I will adapted my scripts to be more portable.
And then they could also be use as templates
by others dbmail administrator.

That could be possible and be done much faster
then writing a dbmail modules for webmin.

Basicly what as to be done

is put the webmin menus in /etc/webmin/custum
and the scripts in /root

Bye
Its 2 AM in Montreal

NB If you want to experiment like James with my scripts
   and menus (as is)let me know.