Hi Ilja and the all the dbmail 2.0 developers.

Thanks for your fine work on dbmail 1 and 2.

Im in the process of setting up a new mail server.

Since dbmail 2.0 is out I will now consentrate on 2.0.

I have 2 small questions.

What mail clients will be abel to use ACL and Namespace ?

We use horde/imp 3.2.6 as are webmail and I dont se any parameters
in IMP 3.2.6 about ACL and Namespace if anybody is using horde/imp should i
take a look at horde/imp 4.0 to implement ACL and Namespace with DMAIL 2.0.

Bien à vous

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada