Hi Paul

I first add this error in the mysql innodb migrating
script but did not report it to the mailing list.

error 1062 at line 53: duplicate entry '3668-INBOX' for key 3

THE SECTION OF THE SCRIPT WITH LINE 53 IS:

# alter mailboxes
RENAME TABLE mailboxes TO dbmail_mailboxes;
ALTER TABLE dbmail_mailboxes       <<<<<<<<<<<<< LINE 53 <<<<<<<<<<<<
##      DROP INDEX mailboxidnr_2,
        ADD INDEX name_index (name),
        ADD INDEX owner_idnr_index (owner_idnr),
        ADD UNIQUE INDEX name_owner_idnr_index (owner_idnr, name),
        ADD FOREIGN KEY owner_idnr_fk (owner_idnr)
                REFERENCES dbmail_users (user_idnr)
                ON DELETE CASCADE;

I have a test server setup and running dbmail_1.2.11 i have
1900 users and a 7gig innodb database.

You have all my help in making the innodb migrating script
work from start to finish.

Bien à vous

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada