Hi there, We are starting to look into building a support ticketing system. Currently using postfix/dbmail for our mail servers, and PHP/MySQL for the web servers.

Has anyone seen anything that is good? Can offer any suggestions?

I was thinking of a perl script to grab the mail as it (to [EMAIL PROTECTED]) comes in and tag the subject line IF there is a record of the 'from' email address in the DB (therefore a customer record) in the first instance, route it thru to the customer support mailbox from then on, or route it to non-customer support if not a client... Build a simple view "support emails from clients".... This is the general idea of what i want to achieve.

Any thoughts?

Simon