Hi There, I have found a strange issue with DBmail and mozilla thunderbird... Im just wondering if anyone else has had the problem:

*Sometimes* when viewing mail via IMAP, the content (message block?) of the message will not display... just the header and a blank page, but if you set the folder to download for offline use, it works fine. Also when forwarding the blank message, the content then appears in the fwd'ed message.

Tryed with Outlook on XP and Mail on OSX - both work fine.

Any thoughts here? I know this is prob a thunderbird problem...

Using DBmail 2.0.1 on debian sarge.