Hi,

We have a basic LAMP setup on RH9. We are using MySQL version 4.2.2-17, PHP
4 and Apache 2.0.40-21 We are using your product to manipulate the email
from a program embedded into PHP Groupware (Anglemail). We can experience
very quick page transitions going through the PHP Groupware modules until we
try to use the email. Most of the time it seems to take about 20 to 30
seconds to transistion between pages of the email. For example: Click the
email tab - wait 20 seconds, click on an email to read the message - wait 20
seconds....This problem is not consistant as sometimes it will run with only
a 2 to 3 second delay between page transitions. The LAMP server is not in
production yet as this is our final issue before deployment into the field.
I have attached the "maillog" file. Please look at the time stamp of:
Nov 30 11:35:40 and 11:36:00
This delay was recorded when pressing the email link and for the email page
to display.

Please let me know if I can provide further logs or information.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Kell Jemison