Hi,

I've just diagnosed a problem with Evolution 1.4.6 maxing out postmaster and dbmail-imapd (dbmail-2.0.1 and postgresql-7.4.6). Changing the mail client to Thunderbird 1.0RC1 hasn't caused any problems as yet...

That said, shouldn't dbmail-imapd handle bad clients better?

Richard.

Preisinger Aron wrote:

Maybe not the same problem but very similar.
I do mean the frozen of imap server that it works, I can see it as normal processes, no zombie or etc but does not respont to any requests. As I see there are some clients working further but finaly they stops too. We use different versions of dbmail, so I don't know what to think.

Aron