Hi Mike,

Thanks for your answner, my production server is dbmail 1.2.11.

I'm upgrading to 2.0.9 on a new server, but i have a problem with
the search function in horde/imp interacting with dbmail-imap.

So i decide to "twinkle" with 2.1.3...

I'll take your advice and stick with 2.0.9

I'll try to figure out why the search in horde/imp is always giving
"nothing found" went interacting with dbmail 2.0.9

Thanks again

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cel: 514 918-3350