Hi Adam,

Do you currently have it working?

--  No

It's just last night that I took a look at Ingo with Dbmail-2.1.6
and sieve for vacation.

Like I said, I think I can see how it will work, but after compiling
dbmail-2.1.6 the sieve deamond was nowhere to be found.

I was just told by Paul that it is "dbmail-timsieved"
but it shure was not with all the others dbmail program
after compiling.

Thats where I'm at...

Will do more test and keep you in touch...

Keep me in touch if you find out more....

I'm going to play tenis....

Bye

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cel: 514 918-3350