Hi Adam,

To me Horde+imp+ingo+sieve(vacation) with dbmail-2.1.6 was a "plus"
that I can not have with dbmail-2.0.10.

So I was looking at dbmail-timsieved and doing small test.

I'm migrating from dbmail-1.2.9 to the "next stable" dbmail version.

That dbmail stable version for now is 2.0.10.

So I was looking to upgrade to 2.0.10 (this weekend)
and to dbmail-2.2 in the future.

Are you running dbmail-2.1.6 in a production environnement
if yes.... then I might reconsither my upgrade path....
and take nother look at Horde+imp+ingo+sieve(vacation)

Cordialement

Jacques Beaudoin
Agent d'administration
Les services des technologies
de l'information et des communications
Commission scolaire de la Pointe de l'Île
Montréal, Québec, Canada

Courriel/Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cel: 514 918-3350